Friday, June 26, 2026

Bally Gaming "Father Guido Sarducci" by Tony Caio

 


Credits go to Tony Caio (Vimeo) (ArtStation).

I've been wanting to share this one for a while since I absolutely love this little animation! I believe this is one of the only official 2D Guido drawing or animation.

I don't have much info on this, but what I do have is that this was either made by or a concept for Bally Gaming in about the early 2010s (first seen in 2013 on Tony Caio's original website as far as I know).

I also believe the video and this slot topper belonged to the same slot machine for the fact that the video and the slot topper have the same Lady Liberty logo.

More animated sketches connected to the slot machine are The Church Lady (no video) and Wayne's World

Please contact me if you have more info on this, specifically the Guido one since I'm infatuated with it but any other info is good too

DISCLAIMER : if I have posted anything you created, published, or shared with me that you want off my blog then please do contact me and I will gladly take it off by request

No comments:

Post a Comment